Hellsing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor)

2 posters

Go down

Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor) Empty Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor)

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:19 am

Only Walter, Alucard, and Seras are ever allowed to enter Integra's bedroom. Integra's room is a short distance away from her office on the third floor. It is just down the hallway to the right, and on the left side. As you enter you are greeted with the scent of lilacs, and tobacco lingering in the air. There are two large French style doors that lead out to a balcony straight ahead. To your right is a queen size bed with the finest light blue satin sheets, and pillow cases. On the left side of the bed as you face it is a small nightstand with a lamp on it. On the right is a big walk-in closet filled with Armani suits, skirts, shirts, tops, loafers, heels, and dresses that are rarely worn anymore. In front of the bed is a eloquent feminine vanity with a floral design on it. Next to the French doors are some draws filled with sleepwear, and under garments as well. To the left of the bed is the stylish bathroom with has floors, shower, and a tub all made out of marble with receded lighting. Set in the bathroom is a divider to change behind of, and a medium sized mirror with a marble basin sink as well.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Hellsing: Soldier

Character sheet
Health Points:
Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor) Left_bar_bleue140/140Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race:: Human
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor) Empty Re: Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor)

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:35 pm

After comeing out the room, Seras walked up to the bedroom, slowly enough to give Integra some time too. Her clothes probably were even more complicated.
Then, she knocked at the door.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria
Vampire: Fledgeling

Character sheet
Health Points:
Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor) Left_bar_bleue1160/1160Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (1160/1160)
Race:: Vampire
Abilities:

https://hellsingrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor) Empty Re: Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor)

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:45 pm

Integra was in her walk-in closet trying to figure out a dress she decided to wear to the museum.
However, she was having the most interesting time with it since she never really wore it that much.
When she heard the nock on the door she figured it was Seras, and became thankful that she was around suddenly.
Enter.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor) Left_bar_bleue140/140Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:48 pm

Slowly entering the room, Seras was suprised that Integra yet had to pick a dress to wear.
However, she stood by the door and saluted.
Seras Victoria reporting back from... uh....getting dressed, i suppose.
Then, she walked over to peek into the closet.
.....need any help? Seras figured this would be a women`s problem.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor) Left_bar_bleue1160/1160Integra's Bedroom (On the Third Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (1160/1160)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Integra looked over towards Seras with a look of confusion on her face.
Normally Walter would be the one to help her out with suggestions, but that was all he could do as a gentleman.
With Seras at least she would be able to help put it on if she had any trouble.
Yes I do. I need your help in picking something.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:01 am

Seras rolled her eyes as she wasn`t looking, then entered the closet as well.
..wow, you have a lot of dresses. How come you never put them on? I only see you wearing these suits all the time. she looked in amazement over the large varity of outfits, dresses, and of course, buisness suits.
She`d be happy to have these instead of her uniform. It was so bothersome to close all the buttons, pull up the socks and so on. Also an dress would look more elegant.
But she focused on the topic at hand.
I would suggest something blue to match your eyecolor.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:09 am

After Seras made the color suggestion Integra started looking through the dresses to see what there was that was close to her eye color.
She found a few blue dresses, and looked at them carefully.
One was a short blue, and creme winter dress with the creme color around the waist, another was a short summer like dress with thin straps.
The others were a little more formal.
Finally she saw one that fell just above her knees, and was sleeveless that made a v-neckline.
What about this one?
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:15 am

Seras cocked her head to the side, looking carefully at the dress she had picked out.
Mmm, with long handgloves maybe. Looks a bit unformal without sleeves but handgloves can make up for that.
She shrugged a bit.
Can`t hurt to try it on. ..well actually it can, but it doesn`t look like you would have problems with it, if you know what i mean...
It was a quite vagure comment, and Seras stopped it before it became insultive.
She looked to the ceiling instead.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:26 am

Integra had raised an eyebrow at the way Seras was speaking to her, but decided not go proceed any further for the time being.
Very well then I'll see how it looks.
With that Integra went behind a screen, and changed into the blue dress alond with some long handgloves and a pair of blue Jimmy Choo's to match the dress.
She stepped out from behind, and stood in front of Seras.
Well how do I look?
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:30 am

Seras blinked, then smiled and clapped her hands.
Really nice, Sir Integra. I think it suits you.
She looked her all over and continued to smile.
Sir Hellsing looks supriseingly feminine. One can`t see anything when she`s wearing the suit.
She pulled on her arm gently to get her in front of the mirror.
There. Shall we do your hair next? She was in a pretty good mood now.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:36 am

Integra was surprised to see her officer look so incrediable giddy with exitement over the whole issue.
Then when Seras pulled her in front of the mirrow Integra looked at her reflection, and felt a little pride flowing through her.
It does look rather nice. I suppose if you can think of something Seras.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:42 am

Seras nodded and skipped over to the drawer near her bed, then came back with a hairband.
A ponytail would look nice to that, so it shows your neck and shoulders. Also gives off the thin, smooth lines of that dress.
Saying that, she let the band run through Integras hair, up to the very top, and fixed it there.
A braid would be too much, and you don`t seem to be the person for overly complicated hairstyles. But a bit of hairspray and its all good.
She fluffed up her hair a bit to let it look more relaxedly, and then sprayed a bit of hairspray onto her head.
Showing your ears is also good for meeting someone, it shows that you`re listening to them rather than just focusing on the topic.
After the spray was on it, Integra`s hair was a bit shiney. Seras looked accomplished, and just now she saw that she could actually see herself in the mirror. She kept forgetting about that.
How do you like that, Sir?
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:50 am

As Seras went on about her hairstyle, and how it would compliment certain features she found herself almost considering Seras as a sister.
She certain was a friend since she didn't have any female friends in high society because they were all too catty.
Integra watched as she trasformed her long hair into something more appealing with the dress.
All she had ever done before were updoes, or leaving it down.
It never really accured to her to do anything in between.
When she was finally done fussing with her hair Integra looked at the finished product, and smiled on the inside.
Very nice indeed Seras. Excellent Job.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:54 am

Seras smiled as well, bowing slightly.
Thank you sir. I can remember doing new hairstyles for my mother as i was a little kid so i, kind of, have experience.
Experience that really wasn`t shown on Seras`s constantly messy hair.
But who are you meeting, anyhow? Some buisness partner, or a man? She had completely forgotten why she actually came here by now, and decided to ask.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:00 am

Integra raised her eyebrow at Seras comment on how to do hairstyles.
Is that so? Then why does her hair always look so messy?
Do you remember the letter from Vactican section 13? In the letter it stated that they wished to meet us at the Imperial War Museum at 5 pm. I want you to come as back up incase they try anything stupid.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:03 am

Seras gulped, and nodded.
Y-yes Sir.
This was bad. The Imperial War Museum had long hallways, too long to run away easyly. And she knew that she would have to guard Integra with her life if necessary.
....do you suppose i should wear something different too? If they reconize me they might have a bad impression.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:15 am

Integra thought about this for a moment, and then came up with a very simple solution to the problem in order to not arouse suspicion.
Seras if you have any of your old police informs still on hand I want you to wear one, and act as security guard for the museum. That shouldn't make them question your presence near by.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:20 am

Seras blinked a bit, then looked at her blanky for a moment.
Then, she slowly nodded.
....o-okay... i guess that won`t be a problem, i still have a spare uniform because we were all given two of them at the department.
....but even that one has a miniskirt... can`t i wear pants for just once? ...whatever.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:11 pm

Good now I want you to hurry up I will not be later to a meeting with them.
With that Integra took her gun holster and hid it under the dress just a precaution.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Seras rushed out of the office to dress up, and was soon done with doing so.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down