Hellsing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Integra's Office (On The Third Floor)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Empty Integra's Office (On The Third Floor)

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:08 pm

In the office there is a single large wooden desk with a tall chair in the back center part of the room. In front of the desk is a single short chair facing towards the window. Behind the desk, and chair is a large bay windows stretching from floor too ceiling, and from wall to wall. To the right wall as you enter there is a portrait of Arthur Hellsing in his later years. On the other walls of the office are bookshelves with countless books, and notes. On the left wall is a fireplace with a portrait of Abraham Van Helsing. The floor is made up of black, and white tile. Sitting in the chair behind the desk is Integra, and to her right a stack of paperwork.

Last edited by Integra F. W. Hellsing on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Hellsing: Soldier

Character sheet
Health Points:
Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Left_bar_bleue140/140Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race:: Human
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Empty Re: Integra's Office (On The Third Floor)

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:10 pm

Quietly, Seras enters the room as Integra seems to be working on important papers.
Integra didnīt notice her, but then she spoke up.

Uhm, excuse me Sir. Is anything going on tonight, any missions or something like that?
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria
Vampire: Fledgeling

Character sheet
Health Points:
Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Left_bar_bleue1160/1160Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (1160/1160)
Race:: Vampire
Abilities:

https://hellsingrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Empty Re: Integra's Office (On The Third Floor)

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:23 pm

Integra looked up from the papers she was signing after Seras spoke up.
Then she sighed, and adjusted her glasses before addressing her.
There is something interesting going on in Cheddar Village. I want you to investigate what's going on over there again.
Then she leaned forward, and placed her hands together with her elbows on the desk.
I assume you remember that village very well Officer Seras.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Left_bar_bleue140/140Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:26 pm

Seras nodded, sighing.
I know it, Sir. A long story and i think you know it.
She looked to the side a bit.
I don`t feel ready to go on my own yet, though..
Her hands were behind her back, and she was nervously twiddleing her thumbs.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Left_bar_bleue1160/1160Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (1160/1160)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Integra continued leaning forward, and she thought about what to do.
Then a thougth accured to her, and she stood up getting her Walther PPK and rapier in hand as she walked towards Seras.
Let's go Seras, and try not to fall behind. I will be going with you on this mission.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:36 pm

Seras blinked a few times, but nodded and went out of the room, Integra quickly catching up on her.
They both walked to Cheddar to invesitate further.

-----------> Mission 1: Cheddar Church
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinkel Wolfe Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Heinkel rushed into Integra's office and left a copy of the letter she had written in her room on Integra's desk.

Dear Sir Integra,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I'm going to Rome. I'll be back shortly. I just need to take care of a personal matter.

Heinkel Wolfe

Heinkel scrambles out of the room as quickly as possible. She really does hope to return to Hellsing shortly.
Heinkel Wolfe
Heinkel Wolfe

Character sheet
Health Points:
Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Left_bar_bleue100/100Integra's Office (On The Third Floor) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:55 pm

After the events in Cheddar Village from the last day Integra found a letter from Heinkel when she returned on her desk.
Once she read the letter she put it away. She understood why she was going to Rome on such short notice afterall.
Recently now though she was caught up in paperwork again, and was currently looking over the budget.
At least the uniform for Seras wasn't that expensive, and it seems the church wasn't that important either since they were already building a new one.
When Integra finished reading it she set it aside on the desk as she sighed, and adjusted her glasses.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Polite, but firmly knocking the door first, Seras comes into the room, carring some evelopes.
Good evening Sir Integra. Reporting back for duty, and since Walter is on holiday for the moment i thought i could bring you the mails we recieved today.
Seras was dressed in jogging clothes, obviously she didn`t search for a new uniform as for now. It made her look a bit wierd, like she would go out to do sports just now.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:14 pm

Integra looked up from another report she was reading after Seras came into the room, and leaned back into her chair.
Thank you Officer Victoria you can set it next to the paperwork.
It took a moment for Integra to realize that she wasn't in her uniform which sent caused her to raise an eyebrow.
Seras what is that thing you are wearing? Haven't you looked for your new uniform?
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:19 pm

Seras sighed and shook her head, before she let the envelopes plop down next to a mass of papers.
No, not yet. Walter keeps them somewhere but i never knew where. Just didn`t have the nerves to look for them yet.
Looking over the evelopes, there was something more interesting inbetween the junk mail.
Sir, thereīs a letter from the thirteenth division here. With thier seal and thier trademark "not bomb" stamp on it. Seras handed Integra the letter, feeling uncomfortable even to hold it. But it was probably the fear of them rather than the letter itself.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:30 pm

I see. Well try looking somewhere's down in the sublevels. I'm sure Walter put them in a place where they wouldn't be in the way.
Integra looked at the letter in Seras's hands with disgust as she got it from her.
Oh how she hated to deal with them especially that Enrico Maxwell because he was such a child.
Thank you Officer Victoria.
She got out her letter opener, and opened the letter carefully. Afterwords she pulled out the letter, and started to read the contents.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:34 pm

Seras saluted, then walked off.
I guess i will be doing that now, call me if you need my assistance.

The letter said:

"Dear Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing,

I`m aware of the sheer fact that our organizations, as far away as they operate, and as similliar goals they have, couldnīt go along so far. I`m also aware of it that its not only your, but also my fault it got so far. But we are both responsible adults and can handle these things on our own, can`t we? I will be visiting London on buisness as you recieve this letter. If you are indeed interested in working together with us in the future, meet me in the War Museum at 5 PM.

Bishop Enrico Maxwell, Leader of Section 13."
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:48 pm

After Integra was finished ready the letter from the Iscariot Organization she got up from her chair, and walked over towards the fireplace.
From there she crumbled up the letter in her hands, and threw it into the fire.
What are you up to Enrico Maxwell? Why now of all times instead of before? I guess in order to find out I need to go to the War Museum. I'll need Alucard to come along with me though just to be safe. Maybe Officer Victoria as well. We'll see. I don't trust the Vatican one single bit.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:52 pm

Seras was meanwhile busy finding a uniform, which was harder than expected.
Walter kept them in the laundry room, but most of the uniforms were the ones of the males.
The search extended towards the equipment room, and finally, the postal office, where she finally found a shipment of ten yellow uniforms, for the female officers.
Simply takeing the whole box along, she took them into her room, to put one on.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:01 pm

After much thought, and debate about the situation she decided that it would be good to take Seras with her as back up.
If Walter was around she would have taken him, but of course he deserved a long overdue holiday.
Officer Victoria report to my office at once.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:09 pm

As Seras heard what her superior wanted, she jumped a bit, and then ran to the office quickly.
If she tells her though telepathy its ususally not a good sign, and she should really show up at once.
As she entered the room, she was still closeing her uniform collar.
Seras already wore her handgloves and top, but without her belt, and still had the jogging pants on. Also, she didn`t have shoes or socks on.
Obviously she was caught while changeing.
Y-you called, Sir? She panted, makeing a quick salute before closeing the last button.
It was a very wierd sight.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:20 pm

Integra turned towards Seras from the fireplace to face her.
Yes Officer Victoria I.......
She had an eyebrow raised at the officer's messy state, and wondered again why Alucard made her into a vampire.
Why are you still not dressed properly Officer Seras Victoria?
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:22 pm

Seras blushed lightly, looking away.
It took quite a while to find the uniforms. I would`ve never guessed Walter kept them in the post office. But i was gonna dress as you called me.
She scratched her head in nervousness, then looked back at her.
I`ll finish dressing up as soon as possible.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:27 pm

Yes please do. This isn't the United States this is Britian, and you aren't a college student.
Integra wondered why the uniforms were in the post office as well. Walter probably didn't have time to organize them somewhere else before leaving.
Oh well at least she found them. I need to change into something more proper for the museum though.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:30 pm

Seras shrugged, and walked back to the door.
Well, Great Britian and the US have a lot in common. The same language for example. I`ll be dressing first, then.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:32 pm

Very well then Seras. I'll be in my room changing as well into something more fitting.
With that Integra stated walking towards the door as well to head to her bedroom.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:23 am

Seras knocked on the door, supporting herself on the side of it. The loss of blood made her a bit tired, but it shouldn`t keep her from her regular duty.
She barely made it up the stairs, feeling very dizzy still.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:28 am

Integra looked up after preparing the new budget for the next Round Table conference.
Enter.
She hated dealing with interuptions when she was trying to figure out what need funding the most.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:30 am

Seras entered the offlice quietly, supporting herself on the wall.
Reporting back for duty Sir. Thank you for lending me your clothes.
She looked quite weak at the moment. Her body needed some more blood after this torture.
Then, suddenly, the phone rang, and Integra groaned in stress.
Seras understood that she needed her concentration, and decided to answer it for her.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next