Hellsing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum shall no longer be dead if it's up to me!

Go down

This Forum shall no longer be dead if it's up to me! Empty This Forum shall no longer be dead if it's up to me!

Post by Sakuya Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:46 pm

Even though I can't completely control this forum or become an admin whenever I want to I will do my best to start posting new things in the sections for people to look forward to (Hopefully)..
Sakuya
Sakuya

Character sheet
Health Points:
This Forum shall no longer be dead if it's up to me! Left_bar_bleue100/100This Forum shall no longer be dead if it's up to me! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race::
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

This Forum shall no longer be dead if it's up to me! Empty Re: This Forum shall no longer be dead if it's up to me!

Post by Sakuya Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:47 pm

I will start looking through all recent applications to join and if they meet the criteria I will allow them to join.
Sakuya
Sakuya

Character sheet
Health Points:
This Forum shall no longer be dead if it's up to me! Left_bar_bleue100/100This Forum shall no longer be dead if it's up to me! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

This Forum shall no longer be dead if it's up to me! Empty Re: This Forum shall no longer be dead if it's up to me!

Post by Sakuya Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:19 pm

From what I could tell of past character addmissions Vampires start with 1000 health, humans start with 100 (Which sucks so I am making human health 200), Freak health should be 500 and werewolves will start with 1500 health.

"PS: I have decided that whenever a character is approved I will post their character's stats in the character information in the announcements section."
Sakuya
Sakuya

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down