Hellsing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adventure tales 2: the curse

Go down

adventure tales 2: the curse Empty adventure tales 2: the curse

Post by shirra hawkeye Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:12 pm

me and my buddy are working on a book/ game called adventure tales 2: the curse. it is currently in the making, but when we find out how to put it on sites we are going to give you guys the first beta release. all characters are copy righted by wizards of the class (a little thing i put together in the 5th grade) and if there are any name similaritys, they are by coincedence. story line based on our thoughts. made by rpgmakervx.
thank you for your patience and help in playtesting (im thanking you before it comes out to save time)
shirra hawkeye and kondorith, the creators and funders of wizards of the class.
shirra hawkeye
shirra hawkeye

Character sheet
Health Points:
adventure tales 2: the curse Left_bar_bleue100/100adventure tales 2: the curse Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race::
Abilities:

http://skatebleach.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

adventure tales 2: the curse Empty Re: adventure tales 2: the curse

Post by shirra hawkeye Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:40 pm

shirra hawkeye wrote:me and my buddy are working on a book/ game called adventure tales 2: the curse. it is currently in the making, but when we find out how to put it on sites we are going to give you guys the first beta release. all characters are copy righted by wizards of the class (a little thing i put together in the 5th grade) and if there are any name similaritys, they are by coincedence. story line based on our thoughts. made by rpgmakervx.
thank you for your patience and help in playtesting (im thanking you before it comes out to save time)
shirra hawkeye and kondorith, the creators and funders of wizards of the class.

we will not be releasing adventure tales 1, beacuse that is very short and sucky. we thank you for cooperating.
shirra hawkeye
shirra hawkeye

Character sheet
Health Points:
adventure tales 2: the curse Left_bar_bleue100/100adventure tales 2: the curse Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by shirra hawkeye Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:33 pm

i am keeping my test area in the game!
muhahahahahhhaaaa....

envy/shirra hawkeye
shirra hawkeye
shirra hawkeye

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum