Hellsing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:07 pm

Any normal human being would have passed out from the aura coming off from the coffin, but Integra wasn't exactly normal and Seras wasn't human.
Integra approached one side of the coffin, and gestured for Seras to take the other side as she had her hand ready to open up the lid.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Hellsing: Soldier

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/140Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race:: Human
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church

Post by Seras Victoria Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:15 pm

Seras nodded to her, and with a firm push, they eventually managed to remove the cover.
Beneath, was a rotten corpse.. the one of a woman.
She had long, black hair that was now thin and fragile on her head that was almost reduced to a skull, and a large sword was placed on her chest, her hand holding it... she`s wearing a long black dress, but its almost gone as well... strangely enough, it doesn´t stink as much as it should be, the airtight chamber kept away bugs for long it seems.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria
Vampire: Fledgeling

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1160/1160Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1160/1160)
Race:: Vampire
Abilities:

https://hellsingrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:33 pm

As soon as the lid was pushed off, and they show the woman inside Integra was a bit curious now.
There was no smell coming from the corpse, and yet it was rotting everywhere on her body.
However, Integra didn't let her guard down for a minute.
She reminds me of the way Alucard was almost when I found him. Seras whatever you do don't let any of your blood touch her.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue140/140Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:36 pm

Seras looked down herself, bleeding all over and covered in ghoul blood.
...well, i suppose then you should rather touch than me. I`d revive her instantly i think.
She tried to wipe off her gloves, but it didn`t do much good.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1160/1160Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1160/1160)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:41 pm

Integra looked at the officer, and nodded in agreement as she saw the blood.
The she looked at herself to make sure she wasn't bleeding on her hands anywhere.
Very well I'll go ahead then.
She approached the body, and gently started to lift up the sword from the woman's grasp.
However, she stopped when she thought she caught some movement out of the corner of her eye.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:46 pm

Indeed, a shadow had moved from one corner of the room to another... very unnatural.
...Sir? Something.... something`s not right.
Seras`s Third Eye was alerting her. There was an inscription on the coffin beneath the dust, but she couldn`t read it... she skipped out latin class for far too long.
But then, a word caught her eye that didn`t belong to the others.. Life.
She quickly ducked down and removed the dust off it, and indeed, it said Life.
No Life King, for that matter.
.....S-s-sir Integra? I..i think you should leave that where it is... Seras stuttered, as she saw another word.. Abraham.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:53 pm

Integra quickly stopped what she was doing, and backed away as she saw a shadow moved in front of her on it's on accord.
Then she felt the same aura rise up even more, and looked down at the inscriptions with Seras.
Her eyes remained frozen on the name Abraham, and she looked up back at the coffin.
Dear god in heaven it can't be....
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:01 am

Seras gasped in terror as she read the next part, which was written in a clear english.
Here lies what once called itself Mina Harker, the bride of the powerful Dracula. Her mortal remains shall rot in here forever for she betrayed her own humanity by drinking his blood. Not even the strongest of all spells could turn her back into a human in its fullest, and left as a human disaster, she was finally sealed into this coffin. May she never see the light of the moon again for the world is saved from her immortal devastation.
Her legs shook in fright, and she could only intake short gasps of air.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:11 am

Integra just stared at the body of the woman in shock as Seras read out the remaining text on the coffin lid.
Abraham Van Helsing did not have any record of Mina Harker remaining a vampire after he captured Dracula who was her servent known as Alucard.
Then again of course it made sense since Dracula was never killed so she was never releashed from his grasp.
After a while Integra regained her composure as she looked down at the woman who helped her ancestor once, and saw the shadow move once again.
Seras. No matter who she is we must do something if she poses a threat. Do you understand your orders Officer Seras Victoria?
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:28 am

Yes Sir, i understa....AH!
Seras let out a scream as she shadows went off the walls. They phrased across the room until they reached the coffin, and entered Minas body.
The doorway was now sealed with an black, semi transperent force field, and Mina rose again slowly, angered by the intruders that interrupted her century old slumber...
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:38 am

Integra looked around quickly as the only exit was sealed off, and as Mina Harker was walking once again.
She raised her Walther PPK, and fired all of the silver bullets at Mina.
However, nothing seemed to really affect her, and Integra quickly reloaded.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Harker Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:42 am

Mina rose from her chamber, looking at those two intruders with a somewhat angered look, only to smell the scent of Alucard on Seras.
Ah, I see you two saw fit to disturb my delicate slumber, what do I owe this uncalled intrusion for? One that I was peacefully enjoying until it was broken. Mina said with a hiss, her fangs extending, only to see bullets speeding at her, they all lodge into her skin but didn't effect her much because she is a powerful vampire.

Mina lost 5 health.
Mina Harker
Mina Harker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:46 am

Seras shakeingly raised her gun at Mina, shivering.
This aura... this appearance.. this smell in the air.. it held an intoxicateing amout of fear that went all into her.
Well its not like we wanted to... She whispered.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Harker Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:52 am

You disturb my rest and attack me, yet you expect me to let you go like that? Mina finally realized that Seras was Alucard's draculina, a smirk traveled up to her face as she disembarks her coffin.
Ah, this scent on you I haven't smelt in a long time..........You must be the Count's blood child, I see he is still going around his antics as usual. Mina said, her eyes glowing red, appearing as two red orbs, walking towards Seras nonchalantly.
Mina Harker
Mina Harker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Hellsing Mission 1: Cheddar Church - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:55 am

She looked over at Seras, and sighed before adjusting her glasses.
Do try to get a hold of yourself Seras. You are similar to her after all.
Integra lowered her pistol a bit, and looked at Mina Harker carefully.
Forgive us Mrs. Harker, but we had no idea you were in here. In fact we had no idea you were still alive. It seems my grandfather left out that detail for a reason.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:56 am

Seras quickly scurried away from her, useing Speed.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Harker Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:04 am

Too late, your life is forfeit for this violation. Mina puts it rather bluntly, running up to Integra at an inhumane speed, her nails on her fingers speeding towards Integra's face with a power to it.
Mina Harker
Mina Harker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:22 am

Integra raised up her rapier in front of her as quickly as she could to keep Mina's hand from reaching her face.
However, she found it a bit hard to stop her, and she stepped back a bit from the force of Mina's attack
Meanwhile Integra started to chuckle a bit.
It's been so long since you last saw him you can't even smell just a hint of Abraham on me can you?
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Harker Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Mina chuckled, makeing a twisted expression.
Indeed you smell like that man, Abraham, that took away my beloved Dracula, destroyed our lives and finally imprisoned me in this death trap for enternity. It only makes me even more sick than i already am of your sheer presence.
Slowly, she took her sword out of the coffin, and held it with both hands.
And even though this girl over there is obviously his newest blood heir, i will not hesitate a mere second to attack and slaughter both of you. The dead do not know any mercy, even to the closest friends and familiy members.
She drew the sword out of the scabbard, which was wrapped in black leather, and let the blade shine in the dim light of the room caused by her unholy presence. The blade was good as ever, no rust or damages on it at all.
I see you have a bladed weapon as well, human. Let us fight like back then, with Van Hellsing, to make my revenge even more respectful and honorble. Besides that, only a fair fight is a good one, don`t you agree.
Mina Harker
Mina Harker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:04 pm

Integra only smirked as she set aside her gun, and got prepared for Mina's sword her her own.
That is very true Mina. I couldn't think of better words myself actually.
If it's a fair fight with blades then I shall give you one.
Besides I'm sure this will be fairly amusing to both us. Don you agree?

She eyed Mina carefully as she held the blade trying to predict her first move.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seras Victoria Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:07 pm

Seras only eyed the two, getting into the deepest corner of the room, trying to hide as much as possible while quietly reloading her pistol, hopeing that it helps.
Seras Victoria
Seras Victoria

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Harker Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:09 pm

Mina smirked, and raised thick, strong blade up into an attack postion, while dropping the scabbard onto the ground simply.
It was her pride in question here, so she attacked first, makeing a vertical slash towards the head of Integra.
Mina only fought with one hand, thinking that a human would be easy to beat.
Mina Harker
Mina Harker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:14 pm

Integra quickly moved her head as her sword blocked Mina's slash towards her head.
It was like blocking Father Anderson in a way, but of course Mina was a bit stronger.
Still Integra held her block steady, and pushed Mina back as best as she could.
Then she made a horizontal slash for Mina's head.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Harker Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:17 pm

Mina turned back quickly, blocking the blade as best as she could by holding it upside down, but Integra´s hit was too hard. It slashed her neck a deep cut, and she stumbled backwards, but held the blade up again, going for a second attack, from down towards her head, up.

She lost 20 HP.
Mina Harker
Mina Harker

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Integra F. W. Hellsing Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:29 pm

Integra took a few breathes as Mina was stumbling backwards, and then she raised her sword up again to block her.
However, this time she wasn't as quick as before and received a cut along her arm.
Integra moved Mina's sword to the side as she went over near Seras at that point she graped her arm where the cut was, and quickly tore off a piece of her shirt.
Then she wrapped it around the wound to stop it from bleeding so much.
After that Integra made a diagonal slashing motion from right to left at Mina.
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character sheet
Health Points:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next